Saturday, October 28, 2023

 Hello World Wide Web,

It has been a long while since I've added to this blog space. There are many reasons, but chief among them was a new job (I now teach technology/engineering to middle school students), weekend work for my local union was consuming blog time, and just being generally tired! I'm beginning to work with teachers again and figured it's a good time to be getting back into the blogging game. I don't expect to have kept much of my previous audience, but to be honest, I'm glad to just start journaling again. While I haven't blogging for the last few years, I have been busy. I'll write about it and perhaps the others will still find some value to these ideas. Let me know your thoughts if you stumble upon this space and find something worthwhile here.

Best,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment